[gmx-users] A question about DNA and normal mode analysis in gromacs

Kristina Nicole Woods kwoods at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 8 21:51:39 CET 2005

 Hello all,

 I am interested in doing a normal mode analysis of a fragment of DNA in
 gromacs to explore some of the lower frequency modes that could be
 compared with the experimental far-infrared spectrum of DNA.

 I have absolutely no experience in setting such a system up...and I was
 wondering if there has been a tutorial (kind of like the one available in
 the documentation section of the gromacs webpage) at some time or another
 in the past that goes through all of the steps of setting up a normal
 mode analysis using gromacs (not necessarily using DNA)?

 Thank you,
 Kristina :)