[gmx-users] Atomtype:CB

Nancy Deng jdeng at adrik.bchs.uh.edu
Mon Mar 14 18:33:55 CET 2005

Dear All,

I applied the PRODRG server to get the ligand files (drg.itp, DRGFIN.gro)
for gramacs input. In drg.itp file, there are several carbon atoms were
recognized correctly as atomtype CB. (I'm running gromacs on linux cluster.)

After edit the recepter-protein.gro and .top as suggested by the tutorial, I
started to run "grompp" to generate a .trp file. However, the grompp was
killed with fatal error of " Atomtype CB could not found".

I know from the tutorial, the "CB" is "legal" atom type among the 47 list.

So, I  am just wondering whether you have any experience or suggestions to
help me out.

Thanks you very much,

nancy