[gmx-users] g_energy: floating point exception

Pradeep Nair prnair at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 21:48:04 CET 2005

Dear Users,
      I am trying to use g_energy for estimating the free energy of a
system ( Gromacs version 3.2.1). It is giving me a floating point
exception although some small energy files do seems to work properly.
I had earlier seen many postings regarding this. Could some one please
inform me whether this bug is fixed in Version 3.2.1 or what should be
done to fix it such that free energy calculations can be done

Thanks a lot,
Pradeep