[gmx-users] Refolding modeling

Ansuman Lahiri albmbg at caluniv.ac.in
Thu Mar 17 12:18:25 CET 2005

This is an interesting problem. However, it seems it is too general
at this point.

To be able to use MD, one must have a structure of the protein.
And then one must also have an idea about the properties of the
ligand, since some ligand will barely perturb the structure and
some (like denaturants, if they can be called ligands) will
completely unfold the protein. Ab initio prediction of structure
is one possibility but probably not that accurate.

I am interested to know about other opinions.

Best regards,

Ansu