[gmx-users] Problems with a PDB

Nuno R. L. Ferreira nunolf at ci.uc.pt
Fri Mar 18 20:28:10 CET 2005

does the pdb have CONNECT entries?
If the pdb has not this entries, when you read the file with VMD for e.g., the program does a distance search, and then draws the bonds between the atoms. If the structure is poorly defined, there's a great possibility of having wrong bonds on your display.

But, if you do a EM or small MD on the structure ....