[gmx-users] Energy minimalization

T.A.Wassenaar T.A.Wassenaar at rug.nl
Sat Mar 19 09:48:05 CET 2005

Hi Karel,

Lack of convergence itself doesn't need to be a problem
(check the archives of the user list). However, if you see
major changes in the structure and/or the potential energy
is very high or even rising, this usually indicates that
there's something wrong with the starting structure or the
topology.

Hope it helps,

Tsjerk