[gmx-users] Bilayer + Peptide simulation

T.A.Wassenaar T.A.Wassenaar at rug.nl
Mon Mar 21 12:24:15 CET 2005

Hi Itai,

If you think people don't respond swiftly enough, and if
you decide to send another mail, try to give more
information, not less. In your previous mail you state
that grompp can't get an atom type 'X'. I don't know
Peter's membranes by heart, but I doubt there's such an
atomtype in there. Can the problem be in the peptide file?

Cheers,

Tsjerk