[gmx-users] ions in PDB

Maik Goette mgoette at mpi-bpc.mpg.de
Tue Mar 22 14:42:11 CET 2005

Hi

Have a look at your forcefield. If Ca is included there, try to rename
the PDB.
If not, you can do it manually, but you need the parameters for Ca then.
Remember the coordinates in PDB are A, in GRO are nm.

Regards

Maik Goette, Dipl. Biol.
Theoretical & computational biophysics department
Am Fassberg 11
37077 Goettingen
Germany
Tel.  : ++49 551 201 2310