[gmx-users] Re: cpp and m4 (Erik Lindahl)

Alan Wilter Sousa da Silva alan at lncc.br
Wed Mar 23 14:42:56 CET 2005

Hi!

Actually I'm quite familiar to cpp. The problem is we have a grid system
(in another city) to access and I don't administer them. So, anytime that
GMX complains about something I have to ask grid administers to install
something and they always ask why this why that :-).

So, I'm just looking for a different way of doing what we have to do.

But, I've tested m4 and it seems to not work anyway. So, I have to
convince them to install cpp and hope it be the last thing.

Thanks Erik

Cheers,
Alan