[gmx-users] Re: +AFs-gmx-users+AF0- Fatal error: number of coordinate file +ADw-cm5+AF8-b4ion.gro, 28016+AD4- does not match

Marco Möller moeller at mail.uni-mainz.de
Wed Mar 23 19:05:16 CET 2005

Hi,

You might also want to check, that You do not generate Your +ACI-em.mdp+ACI- -
file with an text editor at a Microsoft Windows System and using it at a
Unix System for calculations? We have had this topic here before, and
this hint from an user solved my problems sounding like Yours: the
Windows text editors usally create CR +- LF at the end of every line, but
Unix systems expect it to be only LF. There is an open-source editor
called +ACI-wscite+ACI- available for Windows and e.g. Linux, which can set the
end-of-lign-sign the way You need it. You should have a look, wether the
line before the ones You posted here:
+AD4APg- Fatal error: number of coordinate file +ADw-cm5+AF8-b4ion.gro, 28016+AD4- does
+AD4APg- not
+AD4APg- match tobology +ADw-topol.top, 0 +AD4-
showed some wired spellings, this would then realy point to such a
simple syntax problem.
Greetings, Marco.

Marco Moeller
Molekulare Biophysik