[gmx-users] Harmonic potential

mn2 at hw.ac.uk mn2 at hw.ac.uk
Sun Mar 27 21:34:32 CEST 2005

Hi All,

I posted an email regarding umbrella sampling. I did not get any reply. I
am trying again. I wanted to apply harmonic potential with reference to
absolute cordinate.I was not able to run the programe leaving the
reference_group blank. Probably, there is a bug in it. I have tried using
VERSION 3.1.5_pre1 from CVS  and giving me same error message.

Is there any other way I can apply harmonic potential in the water slab?

With best regards,

Abu

DISCLAIMER

This message is subject to http://www.hw.ac.uk/disclaim.htm