[gmx-users] Harmonic potential

mn2 at hw.ac.uk mn2 at hw.ac.uk
Mon Mar 28 13:37:45 CEST 2005

Hi David,
I have been trying to apply harmonic potential with reference to absolute
coordinate using an option umbrella sampling  in pull conde,on water
molecule in slab.Probably, there is a bug in pull code as harmonic
potential without reference goup is not working. I tried code from CVS, it
gave me error message. You advised me to update the code in cvs and I did
using the command cvs update. It is still giving me same error message.

your response was.......
check instructions for downloading on the website, they should work. the
CVS code is not production ready though... use at your own risk.

I have tried with the following commands:

cvs update -A -r release-3-1-patches
cvs update -A -r release-3-2-patches

Still giving me the error message.

With best regards,