[gmx-users] volume of active site

Marc F. Lensink lensink at scmbb.ulb.ac.be
Tue Mar 29 10:51:04 CEST 2005

On Tue, Mar 29, 2005 at 09:21:40AM +0100, Nuno R. L. Ferreira wrote:

> [...]

i have written a program that - very roughly - calculates the volume
of a cavity in a protein.  it's definitely not perfect, and many
better methods exist, but it may give a good indication of what you're
looking for.  also, it only works if the cavity is not connected to
the solvent phase.

cheers,
marc

--
Marc F. Lensink           http://www.biochem.oulu.fi/~lensink/
SCMBB, Université Libre de Bruxelles   lensink at scmbb.ulb.ac.be
Boulevard du Triomphe - CP 263, B-1050 Brussels, Belgium
tel: +32 2 650 5411  secr: +32 2 650 2013  fax: +32 2 650 5425