[gmx-users] Fw: error: interrupt SIGSEGV

Kolin kolinkolin at poczta.onet.pl
Tue Mar 29 13:55:51 CEST 2005

Message: 5
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 22:32:55 +0200
From: David van der Spoel <spoel at xray.bmc.uu.se>
Subject: Re: [gmx-users] Fw: error: interrupt SIGSEGV
To: Discussion list for GROMACS users <gmx-users at gromacs.org>

Thank you for suggestions.

I'm using only four processors, this error happens usually during simulations that least over 2 ns.

 I checked input files and everything seemed fine.  Should I reinstall gromacs?

Mike

On Mon, 2005-03-28 at 21:57 +0200, Kolin wrote:

> [...]
Can be anything, GROMACS, hardware, MPICH library. Is it reproducible?
If not, it is probably not gromacs. Are you really running on 98
processors?

--
David.