[gmx-users] gmx v3.1 vs v3.2

Derrick Guang Yuh Lee k24dgyl at mun.ca
Mon May 2 03:32:10 CEST 2005

David,

The Warnings are the same for both, one about the positive charge involved
in POPC and one about:

WARNING 2 [file "popc.top", line 19]:
  7380 non-matching atom names
  atom names from popc.top will be used
  atom names from popc128a.gro will be ingnored

and the differences between the two files, using gmxcheck, were:

nstcheckpoint (0 - 1000)
andersen_seed (0 - 815131)
nstgbradii    (0 - 1)
rgbradii      (0 - 2)
dihre_fc      (0 - 1000)
nstdihreout   (0 - 100)

and some differences between their idef.

Any insight? Thanks for your help.

Sincerely

 - Derrick Lee

 Derrick Guang Yuh Lee
 Department of Mathematics and Statistics / Department of Biochemistry
 Memorial University of Newfoundland
 k24dgyl at mun.ca / derrickglee at hotmail.com

"a teacher is never a giver of truth - he is a guide, a pointer to the
truth that each student must find for himself. a good teacher is merely a
catalyst."
                                                              - bruce lee