[gmx-users] CVS build on AIX

Yang Ye leafyoung81-group at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 05:44:34 CEST 2005

Hi, David

Please change following lines in the configure after you run bootstrap
Line 2367:
	if test "with_system_blas" = "yes"; then
to:
	if test "$with_system_blas" = "yes"; then

Line 2387:
	if test "with_system_lapack" = "yes"; then
to:
	if test "$with_system_lapack" = "yes"; then

This will make configure works (not to compile gmx_blas and gmx_lapack).

I have reported this in the gmx-devel but no one picked this up.

Yang Ye