[gmx-users] Questions regarding the Vacuum force field andHistidine charges

Xavier Periole x.periole at rug.nl
Wed May 4 16:43:06 CEST 2005

Joanne Hanna wrote:

>Thanks for your reply
>
>Regarding th Histidine question I specified it using -inter, I have also done this without specifing the type of histidines and it still gives the same result.

Do you get through the dialogue where you got to choose the type of
histidine ?
If yes that could be a bug that you should report to the developpers ...

>Also would you know how i could alter the charges in the topologies that i have built myself in order to use these ligands in my vacuum calculation.

You can alway use the topology that is given by the regular force field,
which would be the
equivalent of modifying the topology of the vaccum FF to put back the
charges.

--
----------------------------------
 Xavier Periole - Ph.D.

 Dept. of Biophysical Chemistry / MD Group
 Univ. of Groningen
 Nijenborgh 4
 9747 AG Groningen
 The Netherlands