[gmx-users] index definition

Nancy Deng jdeng at adrik.bchs.uh.edu
Thu May 5 02:53:28 CEST 2005

Dear All,

Would anyone mind telling me how to define the index of two atoms in order
to monitor the time-dependent distance between the pair??? For example, the
first atom is backbone "N" from residue 19, and the 2nd atom is from
sidechain "OD1" from residue 99.

My 2nd question is similiar but to define index for dihedral angle of
certain residue, so that i could plot the angle behaviror as a function of
time. For example, to measure the angle defined by CA-CB-CG-CE of GLN, could
anyone please tell me how to define this angle index???

Thanks,

nancy