[gmx-users] index definition

Nancy Deng jdeng at adrik.bchs.uh.edu
Thu May 5 20:39:53 CEST 2005

Hi Deigo,

Thank you so much for the very clear instruction. I highly appreciate for all the details, and It works perfect now.

Do you have any clue to define the dihedral angle among any four specified atoms??? If possible, I am thinking to measure the angle between two nearby helix in terms of the customized "dihedrals"....

Thanks,

nancy