[gmx-users] parallel run errors

Sandeep Somani ssomani at bii.a-star.edu.sg
Fri May 6 05:44:58 CEST 2005

hi rama

below is the submission script i use after grompp for 8 procs.
might help..

-sandeep

#! to set   : nodes , ppn (procs per node)
#! to submit: qsub <thisFile> -N <name>
#! to monitor: qstat -ans
#PBS -l nodes=4:ppn=2
#PBS -l mem=200mb
#PBS -j oe
NPROCS=`wc -l < $PBS_NODEFILE`

echo ------------------------------------------
#goto current directory (cd $PWD doesnt work!)
cd $PBS_O_WORKDIR
echo NAMD job in $PWD submitted by ssomani on
date
echo This shell is $PBS_O_SHELL
echo This job has been allocated $NPROCS nodes:
echo `cat $PBS_NODEFILE`

gmx=/usr/local/gromacs3.2.1/i686-pc-linux-gnu/bin/mdrun_mpi
MOL=mymol

/usr/local/mpich-gm/bin/mpirun -machinefile $PBS_NODEFILE -np $NPROCS
${gmx} -s ${MOL}_md.tpr -o ${MOL}7 -c ${MOL}7.gro -g md_md.log

---