[gmx-users] CVS REMD

ksr at chemistry.umass.edu ksr at chemistry.umass.edu
Tue May 10 20:10:19 CEST 2005

Dr Hess (and everyone),

Thank you. We've looked for the CVS manual without luck, could you direct us
to it?

Also, we've searched both the patched (>cvs update -A -r release-3-1-patches)
and unpatched CVS code and are able to find the flag "replex" in the unpatched
code, but not the patched code.

We've been unable to compile the unpatched code on our SGI origin.

Thanks (again),

Ken