[gmx-users] TOPIC: PROBLEM WITH CENTRING PROTEIN IN A BOX

Vlad Scepanovsky jaguar1 at ukr.net
Thu May 12 08:13:02 CEST 2005

Hi, Dear GROMACS Users,

I've got a problem with centring protein in a box.

While running

editconf -f sys_b4editconf.gro -o sys_b4genbox.gro -bt octahedron -d 1.0 -c

I have centered my protein in a box, but while running all the rootines up to

mdrun -s md.tpr -o md.trr -x md.xtc -c sys_b4mdend.gro -e md.edr -g md.log
-v

I found that my protein came out of the box.

trgconv with the option -center was used but that did not resolve my problem.

trgconv -f first.gro -o last.gro -s md.tpr -center

Could you please help me with my problem?

--
Найди работу первым!
Обновленный сайт по трудоустройству  http://www.rabotaplus.com.ua