[gmx-users] New GROMOS FF

Alessandra Villa villa at theochem.uni-frankfurt.de
Thu May 12 10:28:04 CEST 2005

Hi Maik

  The most of parameters of 45a4 force field should be include in
53a5 53a6 force field ( a4 comes before a5 and a6 versions).
BUT I notice reading quickly the article of Soares that
some parameter were different in the torsions.

You can check the the difference with 53a5 and 53a6:
in the case of bond parameter you should add one or two torsions
in the non-bonded, the charge should be ok.

Do you know which LJ parameter they use?

Regards

Alessandra

Ps 53a5 and 53a6 are on the web page