[gmx-users] .top error question

Kai Zhuang kai.zhuang at gmail.com
Thu May 12 19:43:34 CEST 2005

check ur includes again.
it sounds like u declared 2 default inclusions.  maybe when u added
the includes,
u made an extra copy by accident.  maybe there was the inclusion for
the lipid.itp already before u manually adjusted .bashrc
also, u are using bash right? cuz all the tutorials on gromacs is in
csh.  (i figure u just finished the tutorials since u said u're a
newbie, like me lol)