[gmx-users] Values for pairs, when attached to the topology...?

Maik Goette mgoette at mpi-bpc.mpg.de
Fri May 13 17:16:32 CEST 2005

Hi Berk

Thanks for the fast answer...

Does this mean, that gromacs recognizes one pair of parameters after the
2 atom numbers in the pairs section as B-Values, not as A?
For its perhaps easier to script it, am I allowed to enter both A and B
values after the 2 atom numbers, even if the parameters don't change?
It's much easier to calculate c6 and c12 out of eps and sig, than to let
the script attach just the changed parameters, I think.

Hmmm...I don't exactly understand, what the last part means...Does it
mean, that I am able to include B-parameters via pdb2gmx ?
It only makes sense to me, to change atom types, or create new ones,
when pdb2gmx is able to do the above...

And for I started questioning....;)
Have the bonded parameters of perturbed atoms to be inserted, when
nothing on the bonds or angles changes?

Regards

Maik Goette, Dipl. Biol.
Theoretical & computational biophysics department
Am Fassberg 11
37077 Goettingen
Germany
Tel.  : ++49 551 201 2310