[gmx-users] Root-mean-square deviation

Gia Maisuradze gia at chem.unr.edu
Wed May 18 02:56:06 CEST 2005

Hi,

In my previouis email my question was about rmsd as a function of residue
number. Later I found the same kind of question in archive, and the answer
was g_rmsf program. I have tried this program and got rmsd as a function of
atom number. I was trying to get an index file with all residues listed
there, but g_rmsf still gives rmsd dependence on atom number. Perhaps I am
not doing index file correctly. How can I create the index file with all
residues listed? Could anyone help me with that?

Thanks.

Gia Maisuradze