[gmx-users] generating gro files using pdb2gmx without adding hydrogen

Kai Zhuang kai.zhuang at gmail.com
Thu May 19 18:13:03 CEST 2005

hi,
for pdb2gmx, you can specify the protonation state of LYS, ASP, GLU,
CYS, HIS or the terminal COO-/NH3+
check manual for the detail, i read about it a while ago, haven't used
it yet.   u can turn on ineractive selection for these by -inter
but other than this, i believe gromacs adds the Hs according to its
itp file definition.  if it doesn't work, try find out how to change
the itp file
--
Kai Zhuang
BioMedical Engineering @ University of Toronto