[gmx-users] Grompp error ---Thanks!

Monique Brito moniquebrito at yahoo.com.br
Fri May 20 20:45:49 CEST 2005

Hi,

Thanks for your sugestions, David and Anton. It
were very important!

As sugested by you, Anton; actually I don't need
to T-couple residues separately
of the protein.
When I left only protein and the ligand to
T-couple (tc-grps= protein MKC), grompp run. And
the
energies I'm interested in continue in the
energygrps item.

Best regards,

Monique Brito

____________________________________________________Yahoo! Mail, cada vez melhor: agora com 1GB de espaço grátis! http://mail.yahoo.com.br