[gmx-users] rephrase my question about torsional restraints

David Mobley dmobley at gmail.com
Wed May 25 21:37:51 CEST 2005

David,

Regarding the molecule merge, that makes sense.

However, should this work in the version (from Nov. 2004) that I have
to use for FEP/TI, or do I need the special version you're referring
to?

As far as perturbing the restraints is concerned, this is not a
problem: As long as I can adjust the spring constant, I can do the
"perturbation" that way: Simply modulate the spring constant manually
(in separate runs) to sample different values of the restraining
potential.

Thanks,
David