[gmx-users] Re: gmx-users Digest, Vol 13, Issue 71

Anil Kumar anil at chem.iitb.ac.in
Thu May 26 13:06:39 CEST 2005

>    4. dynamic search and simulated annealing
>       (UCT Staff Member - Jackson)

Dear Jackson,

As, i understand your problem is, to do simmulated annealing on each
structures which is the output of the previous cylcle and by this way you
want to generate 100 structures.
So for this you have to run one cycle and then automate the commands in a
shell script file which will convert previous high.gro into input2.pdb and
run the second cuycle and so on.
Recently one paper has come from my supervisor's Research group i.e.,

Ramakrishnan, V., Ranbhor, R., & Durani, S. (2005) Biopolymers 78, 96-105

You just go through this paper, you will get the answer how to do it.

o.k.
bye
cheers.

anil

ANIL KUMAR(Research Scholar)
Bio-Organic Lab No-336(2nd Floor)
Dept. of Chemistry,
I.I.T.Bombay,Powai,
Mumbai-400076 (INDIA)
Ph. No.-022-25764780(Lab),
        022-25764168(Lab)
Residence:-
Hostel#1,Room#297,IIT Bombay,Powai,
Mumbai-400076,Ph.No.:-022-56036275(Hostel),
Mobile:-09819638547
"Education is a progressive discovery of our ignorance"

- Will Durant