[gmx-users] Using the double precision gromacs

itai bloch itaibloch at gmail.com
Sun May 29 12:04:17 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I have few questions regarding double precision:

I have Gromacs compiled on my computer in double precision, I would
like to know if there is a way to make a single precision run without
having to compile Gromacs again as single precision?

Is it reasonable to compare results of runs from two different
starting positions that were done one on single precision and the
other on double precision? (or that I might have differences due to
the precision issue)

I will be glad to get any help regarding this issue.

Itai.