[gmx-users] multiple data sets in g_analyze

herbst at fhi-berlin.mpg.de herbst at fhi-berlin.mpg.de
Tue May 31 11:08:56 CEST 2005

thank you, now it works. I hope, I can molest you with another problem:
I am writing the input file with a fortran program, and when I use
write(37,*)'&'       to write the & into the file, & is always written in
the second
column instead of the first. Do you by chance know what I have to do to
write it in
the first column ?

Thanks a lot,
Anna