[gmx-users] how to compile lesstif and gromacs???

rahul karyappa takerahul at yahoo.com
Tue May 31 12:51:48 CEST 2005

Hello,
   Recently I have installed Gromacs on my linux PC.
Installation was ok but I am not getting how to run
it. When I ran the demo examples in the tutor folder,
the code was running. But as it has been said that
output of every command will be displayed in the new
xterm window, the new xterm window comes but it says
"command not found". For grompp command also it says
command not found. I tried the command "setenv" but
this is also not working. This also says that command
not found.
   Also I have installed lesstif for graphics window.
But how to run it? How it is interrealated to Gromacs?
Please  help me out. I am very confused.
Thanking you.

-Rahul Karyappa