[gmx-users] errors in make/configure

Erik Lindahl lindahl at sbc.su.se
Tue Nov 1 08:19:44 CET 2005

Hi Michael,

This was fixed in CVS a while ago - just add [braces] around the
names in all the definitions it is complaining about.

Automake should not be run unless the Makefile.am have been updated.
If you haven't done that my guess is the files have been moved to the
timestamps on one of those is newer than the corresponding Makefile.in.

Cheers,

Erik