[gmx-users] ffamber ports for 3.3.1

Eric J. Sorin esorin at stanford.edu
Wed Nov 2 14:01:22 CET 2005

> Has the problem with the terminal hydrogen in nucleic acids been solved?

Hi Maik,

As discussed on the ffamber website, there are several ways to deal with this, the most simple of
which is to not include NA residues in the aminoacids.dat file (during pdb2gmx importing), so this
is not really a problem anymore.  Thanks.

Eric J. Sorin
Pande Group
Stanford University
http://folding.stanford.edu/ffamber/