[gmx-users] question about genbox

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 20:25:57 CET 2005

Hi Sven,

1. Before using genconf, make the box for one glycine larger. If you have a
distance of 0.5 nm to the wall originally, you will allow about four layers
of water between any two adjacent glycines.
2. As has been stated before, simulating for a short while will allow the
solution to randomize.
3. Making your box larger has nothing to do with your cutoff.

Cheers,

Tsjerk