[gmx-users] learning Gromacs

Иванов Миша grasp2 at mail.ru
Sat Nov 19 10:41:51 CET 2005

Dear Abdullah Nasr,

I am also a newcomer in Gromacs. I performed the following tutorials and they greatly helped me in my work:
1)
http://www.gromacs.org/documentation/reference_3.1/online/getting_started.html
2)
http://md.chem.rug.nl/education.html
3)
http://www2.umdnj.edu/~kerrigje/pdf_files/trp_drug_tutor.pdf

I also advise you to read several articles with MD performed in Gromacs. It'll help you to set the different parametres in mdp files.

However, if you are from Illinois, may be it's better to use NAMD?

Sincerely yours,
Misha Ivanov