[gmx-users] lipid force field

Michal Kolinski mkolin at iimcb.gov.pl
Mon Nov 28 16:49:20 CET 2005

Hi  all.
I've just installed new gromacs 3 on my computer.  I want to do some protein-lipid-water MD.
I wonder which force field would be the most appropriate for such simulation.  Some time ago I've used ffgmx force
 field with lipid parameters (lipid.itp  from Dr. Peter Tieleman website) for the protein - dppc system.
Which of both ffgmx or the ffG43a2x (from gromacs contribution site) will give me the most realistic results?
Thanks for help!
Michal

--
Ten list został przeskanowany przez program ArcaMail
Silnik (2005-06-03/2005-11-28)