[gmx-users] Using a rtp file for sugar

Fernando Mattio mattiofer at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 10:24:28 CEST 2005

Dear Gromacs users,

I would like to insert some molecules of sugar in a box with protein and
water . So my idea was to use the ffgmx.rtp file, but copying only the
information of for example GALB and saving it as other .rtp file. It is the
first time that I am dealing with this kind of topology file, and I would
like to know if it is the right way of using the Gromacs Building Blocks.
Then with genbox I think it is possible to create other sugar molecules from
the .rtp file and to add them to my system, is it right?

Thank you very much in advance!
Fernando Mattio