[gmx-users] "manual" on lipid bilayer simulation

Arturas a3arzi at vaidila.vdu.lt
Wed Oct 5 16:11:49 CEST 2005

Hello, Pedro,

Thank you for your answer. Yes - I have checked Peter Tieleman's site.
As far as I got deeper into the [gmx-users] list searching for
information about lipid membranes and membrane/protein systems I
found a lot of messages.

However I found that there is a lot of opinions. For example, I did
not found solid criterias on choosing parameters like compresability,
rlist, nstlist, rvdw, etc.

So I asked in case is there any "manual"/tutorial for lipid bilayers
like there is "GROMACS tutorial for drug - enzyme complex" tutorials.
it srves veru nice for starting.

With best
Arturas Z.