[gmx-users] Fatal error: Bond atom type names can't be single digits

Erik Lindahl lindahl at sbc.su.se
Fri Oct 7 12:57:39 CEST 2005

Hi,

This _might_ be related to recent changes we did to incorporate the
atomic number (necessary for QM/MM), which is a new optional field.

I assume you are using the release-3-3-patches branch, and I cannot
reproduce it there.

I would strongly recommend against using the HEAD branch of CVS,
since that will destabilize significantly in the near future.
Basically, if you use the HEAD CVS branch for production results
you're on your own :-)

Can't reproduce the error in release-3-3-patches, though. You'll need
to provide us with much more information:

1. Exact date and version of the CVS code.
2. Machine architecture, CPU, operating system, and preferrably
compiler version.
3. The exact commands you are seeing.
4. At least the last couple of lines of output.

Cheers,

Erik