[gmx-users] Which kind of box?

Rodrigo Reston rodrigoreston at yahoo.com.br
Thu Oct 13 15:53:41 CEST 2005

I'm not sure if your problem is this one... Have you
visualized what the triclinic shape looks like? If you
haven't, search for the word "triclinic" on Google
Images to see one and maybe then it'll help you design
the best approach to encase your system (by the way,
do that to the other shapes available in editconf).
Also, you might not need to specify the dimensions of
the triclinic box - perhaps, just using the option -d
and typing the distance (like [0.5] nm) from your
molecule to anyone of the triclinic box faces will do.
Rodrigo S. Reston, BSc.
UFMG, Brazil.

gmx-users-request at gromacs.org.