[gmx-users] Re: dPCA

Mu Yuguang (Dr) YGMu at ntu.edu.sg
Fri Oct 14 04:57:34 CEST 2005

Dear Gia,
You are welcome. In the last email I made something wrong. The program I
sent to you will read a trajectory file having the format:
Time  phi1  psi1 phi2 psi2 .....
The program itself calculates cos and sin.

Dr. Yuguang Mu
Division of Structural and Computational Biology
School of Biological Sciences
Nanyang Technological University
60 Nanyang Drive
Singapore 637551