[gmx-users] help and a tutorial

Sebastien Gerega seb at gerega.net
Sat Oct 15 09:52:43 CEST 2005

Thanks Tsjerk,
I have been looking at the your mdcourse and it looks like it will be
very helpful.
However, back to my current problem...
I do not get any "long bond" warnings but I do have CA not found trying
to use CA2+ warnings - which I don't think matter...
and I got a warning saying "there were 0 atoms with zero occupancy and 3
atoms with occupancy unequal to one (out of 1334 atoms)
is that warning a problem?
Finally I got a warning saying that CB is missing in residue LEU 1 in
the pdb file.
I had to use the -missing argument ot get past that warning...

Would any of these warnings result in my error? If it is just because I
docked the proteins and there are now overlpas, is there away to get
past this problem?
thanks,
Sebastien