[gmx-users] help and a tutorial

Sebastien Gerega seb at gerega.net
Sun Oct 16 12:28:45 CEST 2005

Are there any other programs to do this kind of thing? I have tried
using Swiss-PDBViewer and am really having difficulties with it. Doesn't
seem to run well on my system and when I try and save my changes as a
PDB file it seems to happen ok but then when I go and look for the file
it was not created...