[gmx-users] dielectric constant in reaction field (Gromacs3.3)

Maik Goette mgoette at mpi-bpc.mpg.de
Tue Oct 18 13:11:45 CEST 2005

Hi all

Can anyone tell me (for there is no 3.3 manual,yet), what GROMACS3.3
does in this case:
WARNING 1 [file 1nsfeprf01sc.mdp, line unknown]:
epsilon_r = 54 and epsilon_rf = 1 with reaction field, assuming old
format and exchanging epsilon_r and epsilon_rf

Does it change the values into the new format (my guess), or throws them
away (I hope not)?
What do I have to change in the mdp-file?

Thanx

--
Maik Goette, Dipl. Biol.
Theoretical & computational biophysics department