[gmx-users] Re: dPCA

Gia Maisuradze gia at chem.unr.edu
Tue Oct 18 23:25:41 CEST 2005

Dear David,

Thanks for your reply. I have seen -or option in Gromacs 3.3 RC2 version and
made a trajectory file from g_angle. Then I have generated new topology file
(tpr) for dihedral angles by using tpbconv. After that I used trr (obtained
from g_angle) and tpr (obtained from tpbconv) and angle.ndx (obtained from
mk_angndx) in g_covar to get eigenvactors and eigenvalues, and I got
Segmentation fault. When I was creating all these files I was asked which
group of dihedrals I want to include, I have picked one of them for all
files (I don't know the comand which can include all groups).

I don't know why I got segmentation fault, any idea? Could it be related to
index file?

Thanks in advance,

Gia