[gmx-users] dielectric constant in reaction field (Gromacs3.3)

Maik Goette mgoette at mpi-bpc.mpg.de
Wed Oct 19 08:55:57 CEST 2005

Thx David & Berk...

Sometimes one should just remind the log-files before asking.
The error message is clear enough by itself. Anyway, you can't do
anything against lack of thinking. ;)
Sorry for that...:)

Regards

Maik Goette, Dipl. Biol.
Theoretical & computational biophysics department
Am Fassberg 11
37077 Goettingen
Germany
Tel.  : ++49 551 201 2310