[gmx-users] Ligand bond

abelius abelius at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 12:06:05 CEST 2005

Hi,

I've tried this tutorial before, but they don't make use of a covalently
bond ligand.
I was wondering if it were possible to add the ligand to the forcefield
directly, but I'm not sure how to do that.
So, did you use your topology as an include without merging it to the
topology create by pdb2gmx?

Greetings,
Abel