[gmx-users] ngmx and X11

Naser, Md Abu mn2 at hw.ac.uk
Thu Oct 20 13:06:46 CEST 2005

hi wang zhun,

First, check the config.log file and find out which files are missing for X. If for examle Xlib.h is missing, then run the following commands
cd /
then
find . -name Xlib.h

this will give you and idea where this file is and then configure again with --X-libraryes= path to x lib and -X-includes=path to the include of x. To check ./configure -h

Hope this will help

Abu Naser
School Of Life Sciences
Heriot-Watt University